Sunday, November 15, 2009

Been a While...

Okay, so I (we) haven't updated in quite a while. Since April.

It's not that I didn't want to or didn't have much to say. I think I just got tired of it, and I found other outlets for my observations and comments. This seems to be a regular thing with me. I gradually lose interest in blogging.

But, I will try to update a bit more. I think that is sufficiently vague to keep me from having to update more than once a year!

I shall be posting a list of Christmas movies this year. Nora and I saw a few new films that were quite good, so... look for it!

5 comments:

EUZINHA said...

muitolegal seu blogg...

de uma passadinha no meu

e comente...

Alanovis said...

behold the spirit of blogging

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Grrr, girly. Git some followers.

ladiescorners said...

nice

diablo4shop said...

Capcom Calgary today provided more information on Operation Novelty helmet, the first expansion with regard to Xbox live One particular start name Useless Growing Three.Function Novelty helmet sets a person in the sneakers associated with Specification Operations Commander Adam Kane that is with a pursuit for seize your lacking Leader of the United States.This content roll-outs Dec All day and.Beyond the brand new mission, the Procedure Novelty helmet growth unlocks 5 brand-new weapons, a single fresh combo tool, one brand-new car or truck, a fresh apparel ensemble, and further gamerscore.On top of that, all experience points revealed to you at the same time Bald eagle expansion may have to the main Dead Growing 3 advertising campaign, Capcom said.

Diablo 3 Items

Buy Diablo 3 Items