Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Tis Christmas yet again... somehow I kept wanting to write lists of movies to watch, music to listen to, books to read... and they never happened.  Life is busy.  I had a very hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year (partially because of my church's "Christmas" service... didn't help, actually hurt I think...)

However, Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this blog, which is probably fewer and fewer each day we don't update:-\

Here's my Christmas films list from last year.  Pretty much the same now, although next year I may have a couple to add...

For music... just remember the name Harry Connick Jr.:)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Nomad said...

We've already discussed the "Christmas service" in person, but I'd think your readers might be interested in reading that story, Nick, and why you felt it hurt your Christmas spirit.

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I was about to ask in this comment section - What happened at the "Christmas" service to actually put a damper on Christmas?